Lund, NV: Nicole's Family Photographer

My parents have moved to a very small (and semi-remote) location in Nevada within the last year. Because of my frequent trips, I've had the opportunity to get to know some families there and take their portraits. It's a beautiful valley and the town has character that photographers love.

It was a little chilly when we did these portraits, but still nice as far as early November weather goes. Nicole has two awesome kids, and we had a blast taking pictures. Thankfully they didn't think that I was boring so that was a bonus for me ;)


What gorgeous ladies in the house. Nicole's daughter is 5' 9" and 14 years old if I remember right, but all that I remember is that I had to look up to talk to her and I'm 5' 7"!



If this image isn't evidence of some of the fun we had, then I don't know what is.


I think that I may have fallen in love with the sunsets in Lund. Not only are they beautiful, but the light from them has wonderful effects on my portrait sessions.


Nicole is not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. She is so kind and fun loving.


Now being a guy, he tries not to smile, but have the time he ended up laughing when we were taking his portraits.


And this lovely lady decided to have us go through where all the branches and twigs were to get to the spot she wanted the most. I didn't end up with scratches, but she got a pretty big one by the end of her portraits.


 See? Fun!


One of my favorite images from the evening. Lovey lighting, background, and of course lovely family.


I can't say much about this image because it definitely explains itself.


Love it!!!



Thanks Nicole and kids for having me take your family portraits, there was never a dull moment.

0 comments:

 
© Tasha Poulsen Photography